Assisting senior citizens and their families to preserve an independent lifestyle and promote healthy, successful aging.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- Daily congregate lunch served Monday-Friday at five Lincoln County Senior Centers
Capitan, Carrizozo, Corona, Hondo and Ruidoso Downs.
All meals meet 1/3 DRI nutrition guidelines.
- Home meal delivery available for elderly or frail seniors Monday-Friday.
- Weekend meal delivery for the homebound.
- Transportation available for local and out of town medical appointments.
- Programs designed to prevent isolation and build community may include arts, crafts, games.
- Health programs include flu shots, blood pressure and nutrition screening.
- Encourage community volunteerism.
Capitan Senior Center
Crafts Wed 10am-12
Carrizozo Senior Center
Corona Senior Center
Hondo Senior Center
Ruidoso Downs Senior Center
Lunch served Monday-Friday from noon -1:00
Ruidoso Downs extended lunch hours 11:00 - 12:30
Reservations Recommended by 10am
Suggested "donation" of $2.00 per meal for participants 60 and over
|Onsite meals||Arts and Crafts|
|Home Delivered Meals||Bridge|
|Recreational Activities||Exercise Videos and Equipment|
| Assisted Transportation
(handicap accessible vans available)
|Homemaker Services||Recreational Trips|
|Health Promotion||Pool Tournaments|
|Nutrition Screening||1st Friday Capitan Senior Center|
|Blood Pressure Screening||2nd Tuesday Alamogordo Senior Center|
| Salvation Army Commodities
at specific sites
|2nd Friday Hondo Senior Center|
|AARP Tax Assistance||3rd Tuesday Tularosa Senior Center|
| Health Insurance and Benefit
|4th Friday Hondo Senior Center|
|Social Security Assistance|
|Housekeeping and Errands|
|Information and Assistance|
More information regarding Senior Services can be gathered from the following resources:
New Mexico Aging and Long Term Services Department
2550 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Eastern NM Area Agency on Aging Incorporated
901 West 13th Street
Clovis, New Mexico 88101